Our business began in 1977 as a Toyota dealer started by Phil Meador. Our first location was on Main street in Pocatello.
Through the years all of our community has supported us and made us proud. We have been voted best dealership in Pocatello for 3 years running.
It is our pleasure to give back to our community in several ways. Here is a couple of them:
PASS Bike program. (Perfect Attendance Spells Success).
For the last couple years we have been giving a brand new bike and helmet to all graduating elementary students that had perfect attendance.
In 2012 it ended up being 347 bikes.
Pocatello Animal Shelter
Over $40,000 has been donated to the Pocatello Animal shelter.
Why does Pocatello need a new shelter?
- Our shelter was built over 35 years ago and is no longer able to meet the daily needs of carrying for the animals.
- Many of the walls are deteriorating which leads to unsafe conditions for the animals, employees, volunteers and public.
- Several areas of the shelter are in need of repairs and remodeling which will cost thousands of dollars. These dollars would be better spent on a new shelter than putting another “bandage” on an old building.
- The cost of upkeep and maintenance is extremely high in our current building.
- Lack of storage areas – many items are stored in the kennel areas and in every “nook and cranny” that staff can find. This makes for unsanitary conditions and the clutter brings on stress to staff, volunteers and animals.
- Overcrowding – from the reception area at the front of the building to the garage located in the back of the building we are overcrowded and cramped for space. We no longer can handle the group school tours we used to do or even the public visitors on a daily basis.
- We currently have only one adoption room or get acquainted room available for potential new adopters to meet our animals.
- These conditions lead to a great deal of stress on the animals, staff, volunteers and public.
American Red Cross donations
Idaho Food bank donations
Secret Santa donations
ISU sports donations
And the great 4th of July show "Biggest Show in Idaho"